- Flight into the Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- Opportunity to enjoy a Starlight Bush Dinner and spot wildlife either by game drives or nature walks.
- Lush tropical gardens and surrounded by a calm turquoise lagoon offering an array of facilities and water sport options
- Discover a natural fish reserve, charming thatched villas and a health centre
- Explore must-see attractions such as the bustling capital of Port Louis
Best time to go: OCTOBER – JANUARY
Tour at a glance:
Sabi Sands is South Africa’s finest game-viewing site. This famed reserve is where the classic Southern African safari began and still offers great wildlife watching. The Sabi and Sand rivers flow through this wildlife park, sustaining its animals and flora. Sabi Sands is famous for leopard sightings. In their native habitats, visitors can see antelope, elephant, lion, rhino, buffalo, cheetah, giraffe, and zebra.
Johannesburg is also close to South Africa’s capital, Pretoria. It has museums, fine restaurants, art galleries, taxi stands, and modern skyscrapers. You can also visit the Johannesburg township of Soweto.
Mauritius is a lovely island with turquoise oceans, powder-white beaches, and a tropical climate. While most guests relax in opulent resorts, there’s much more to this island than cocktails and coconuts. Those who continue inland will find jungle-clad mountains, azure lagoons, rivers and waterfalls, extinct volcanic craters, and attractive ramshackle towns and villages. Port Louis, with its vibrant markets, the 85-meter Chamarel Waterfall, and Eureka (a historical plantation estate turned museum) are must-sees. This wonderful tiny island will meet all your thoughts of a tropical island paradise.